Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Up coming Movies Trailers

Well, after Transformer: Revenge of The Fallen, what next?
Personally, I'm waiting these few up coming movies, which I believe it will be great!

The Final Destination 4: Dead Trip 3-D


WOW, by just watching the trailer, I can imagine how it will feel when I'm in the Cinema wearing the 3D spect watching each of the person get killed one by one.. LOL I'm insane XD
Hope GSC won't spoil the show like My Bloody Valentines 3D which they didn't have 3D show for that movie.

A Perfect Getaway


Featuring Jason Mraz's song (I'm Yours), A honeymooning couple in Hawaii runs into a pair of vicious killers while hiking. Killer rampage on the Island. This reminds me of "Harper's Island" again.. LOL. ,this is a Must watch movie for me :D


2012


A Disaster Movie, showing how the worlds will ends, sum up theories from different culture, prophecy, prediction, professor, scientist, etc..
okay, i know... stop yelling at me... telling me that all of this is bluff, bull sh*t, etc...
i dun care... but u try to think...What if, it will really happen? LOL :p

I save the best of the best for the last,
Here it go:

Pac Man : The Movie


LOL... i get this from youtube after hanging around at there for sometime,
have fun =P

Enjoy the Trailers~~ ^.^

No comments: