Monday, May 11, 2009

Life at PostSecret

Hm... recently, I had a very hard time,
Luckily, got PostSecret accompany and showed me some light~
and here is one of the fellows trying to explain: LIFE


Betweens,
In this mother's day, I consider it a very fine day after the worst and on going nightmares,
don't have cake, dun have surprise, dun have anythings special,
just accompany mama going to shopping complex, market, lunch and dinner and scolding my brothers dun waste money buy lau peh/not sedap/not delicious snacks, while I put some random snacks and chips on the trolley =D

Happy Mother's Day~~

p/s: both picture is source from PostSecret.
After all, the nightmare continues~~

3 comments:

ahJenn said...

Happy Mothers day! but y u sounded so emo!!
Hmmmm...

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

da da ツ said...

Dear Anonymous,

If you can't find it,
why don't you create one yourself?

How to create?
Draw it perhaps?

There is many way to get it..
Only if you can look and see carefully~