Sunday, May 03, 2009

Broga Hills, Semenyih and TRAP


After sometime, we come back again to Broga Hills, Semenyih for the 2nd time,
Without the hiking master, SEEN to shows the roads and paths
We fall in to TRAP, a dead ends, then we reverse, and continue with other path on the RIGHT,
and finally we reached to the top. >.<
Seeing my new hiking friends trying to take the picture of water drops, yay, I wanna try =p




Many many water drops..


Somehow, I like this picture very much. Its got the Feels


This batch of picture, I didn't tweak the colours oh =D
So it doesn't looks as green/as blue as those pictures in my previous Broga Hills blog


On the way back..


When have time, I snap another water drops picture.
Note: I didn't edit this picture oh... I so like this pics.. hehe

After hanging around at Broga town, then we heading to TRAP, our next destination.

We TRAP in there to see people boiling eggs..


I TRAP my legs in the HOT HOT Spring water, SYOK!


They were TRAP too XD


Giant Octopus were TRAP too.. >.<

What is TRAP? hehe,
TRAP actually stand for "Taman Rekreasi Air Panas",
which means "Hot Springs Recreational Park",
which locate at Sungai Klah Sungkai in Perak,
which the admission fees is RM 10.

After a rough weekdays for working,
It is very nice to come here and relax,
I heard the best things at here is their jacuzzi, which cost RM 75 per hour per room.
Unfortunately, the room is fully booked on that day..

Saw peoples' blog, night time go for the Hot Spring,
Cold and chilling night, while you put your legs, or whole body in the hot spring,
By thinking only, I can the feel the feeling is superb perfect. XD
Sure will have a good sleep after that...

2 comments:

ahJenn said...

so good.. can alw go take pic!!!!!!

da da ツ said...

where got... >.<
recently i seldom go out take pic liow oh..
only once in a blue moon~~ :p

keke.. ur comment make me happy.. =)