Saturday, February 21, 2009

Skytrex Adventure at Taman Pertanian, Bukit Cahaya Trip

On the next day after went to Bukit Tabur,
we never let the excitement stop,
we went to Skytrex Adventure at Taman Pertanian, Bukit Cahaya!

Everybody is exciting about it,
and I'm waiting for it.. so long...
and so, here we finally come~~























After that, we went to Coconut Flower Seafood Restaurant at Teluk Gong for our delicious dinner..
hm.. the place is crowded, too many people come here for their seafood..
But after I taste it.. I think the food is so-so only...
It dun have the ability to make me feel like wanna come again and again.. from KL



Finished the dinner, the night is still young,
everybody don't still don't want to back home so early,
then we went to FGS Dong Zen Temple..



Wah... it is very very crowded also... I guess I won't come here again also.. >.<
too far for me to come..
however, the lightning decoration... all is very nice........











End of the very wonderful day trip..
A very very happy day ^.^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard about Skytrex but never seen photos of it. I want to go too, our company is planning on organizing a trip. :)

aki said...

like to surf here when i am tired.

da da ツ said...

aki.. you are always welcome...
hehe...

huai bin...
ya.. seldom people will go up take photo.. u have to take care yourself + camera also... and then.. i heard got a lot of people has dropped their camera and the camera from 1 piece turn in to few piece in only few second time.. >.<

btw.. you have to make reservation first b4 u go..
this is their website..
http://www.skytrex-adventure.com/