Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Chinese New Year at The Mines Wonderland

This Year Chinese New Year is a bit difference,
All the time I also stick with my family,
Of course, with Da Hui ( but i prefer call it Xiao Hui ) :p
Then I can bring the whole family going any place we wish to..





My economy not so good, hope all these Maneki Neko can bring prosperity luck to me..





I decide to give up something...something that is not important for me now..





to plant a new seeds, a seeds that will grow me a little wonderland of my own..





Which one you like more?





With little Imagination~





I wish everybody to have a Great Chinese New Year





And always happy as live in your own wonderland...



p/s: Please spend some time to enjoy EACH of the picture, as i did really spend hours to select, edit and enhance it.. Hope you will like it.. ^^
A little update: Recently really busy, tired and pack... will try to update my blog and story when i have time.. once again, Thanks for viewing my blog =)

No comments: