Saturday, January 31, 2009

Google's Site Harm Your PC?

I was trying to google something... but tonight, Google give me a little surprise... >.<
All the search result that i get from Google, are sites that gives me this warning - "This site may harm your computer"

At first I thought, OMG... MY LAPTOP are under attack... Virus attack... T.T
Then I try to use different browser, I tried Firefox, Internet Explorer 8 BETA, and Google Chrome; and the result still same...



I use Google Chrome to search the keyword 'google' but Google Search Result page tell me that google.com may harm my laptop...

haha.... funny?

Then I try to ask my friend to test out the site, from difference places.... most of them also get the same result like me...

While wondering how long does Google needs to solve this.. then I try search again... and the problem has been solve... Google Search page back to works as normal..

No matter how huge/strong the company is, it also are controled by peoples, from there, mistake can't be avoided, but after mistake is made, how will it be solve? how fast it takes to solve? and will that solution will solve the problem once and for all?

for this problem, Google solve it within 10 minute...(from the time I encountered the error until it been solved)

Mistake, Problem, Experience... build a greater of me/you...

No comments: