Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Fine Day at KLCC

A blur blur day at KLCC..
Have to wake up early in the morning..
Taking Public Transport to KLCC..
Arg... I'm having too much of great life.. >.<







All of this is for attending the..



While waiting it to be start.. I started to snap some random pictures..







During the lunch hour, I spend some time to visit the Art Gallery at KLCC Gallery Center.
Actually, they are NOT allow us to take any picture, but I.... keke :p
shhh... dun let them know...



Actually I'm quite lucky. I didn't intend to get any lucky draw prize.
I don't know they are having the lucky draw result session there...
While I pass by at the crowded booth station, I heard they are shouting my name...
Wow.. It is really me... what a coincidence, I pass by at the right place, at the right time..
This reward me a normal ordinary plastic cup from IBM..



After the event finish, I get myself hanging around at Kinokuniya, it is a nice place for me, especially the upper floor..





After all, it is..



It is a nice day~

3 comments:

laputa said...

the white and black pic nice

Nes said...

hor... never bring me go! :(

da da ツ said...

hmn....next time we go 'together' k... :p