Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Cameron Highland

Is another weekend,
Another great moment spend with my friends..
at Cameron Highland~


Early morning, on the way to Cameron Highland~


Wandering around inside the Temple 三宝万佛寺


Zen..


Want some Blackberry Jam?


Path to the Robinson Waterfall


Robinson Waterfall - Remind us - "We shouldn't pollute it"


A long steel pipe along the path in the jungle..


A little decoration from me ^.^


The Earth and Friends, is two of the Best things from this world.


Fresh Cabbage at Big Red Strawberry


Many Cabbages..


Strawberry Swing..


One of the reason for me to come here..


Beautiful Daisy


Boh Tea Farm, Rainy days, Very cold..


Snap Snap Snap..


View from the BOH Tea House


The feeling is serene and calming..


Thousand of Tea Leaf paint me a picture..

After that, we left Cameron and headed to Bidor,
Driving and turning countless of left and right,
Finally, reached to the exit of Cameron.

Unluckily stuck up at road block in front,
for the hungry monster to get a chance,
to slashed, bite, and stabbing me..
was forgotten my armor was expired.

End up, I'm damaged fifty HP from this trap,
Many Thanks to my friends to heal me using potion,
and now I'm recovered with renewed armor..


Finally, reach Bidor for the famous Duck Noodle..


and everyone back to home~

No comments: