Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lenka

I heard a song from the radio,
A catchy and cute tune grasp my attention,
Then I take out my phone and record down the song,
Finally, I found the song on the net...

Here is it, The Show Official MV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nTSU-mFWGs&feature=related

Unofficial MV that I like very much:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI8Ysr1BgmQ&NR=1
*too bad, the uploader disable the embedded function for these MVs..

Then i try to find 'the way' to get the Album, and finally I got it...
Spending the morning, listen to every track,
reading the lyrics, trying to understand it..
Directly, I'm just love the whole album very much.. :D

Here is another MV that I like very much...



Enjoy~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh...little too sugary sweet for me.

da da ツ said...

hmmm... these few days i has been thinking...

is it a "too sugary sweet" song?

my mind tell me "it isn't"
on the next moment, my mind tell is..."it is actually a sad song.."

then my mind start to debate itself...
was thinking what is the best way to describe it...

finally, i got it...
the lyric itself tell the whole story perfectly..

Lenka - The Show
"I am just a little girl
Lost in the moment
I'm so scared
But I don't show it
I can't figure it out
It's bringing me down
I know
I've got to let it go
And just enjoy the show"

After all, again
It is a too sugary sweet song?