Thursday, May 14, 2009

默默


I gave my hard disk to my friend, I told her that my hard disk is hungry, so that she can load some drama for me, because of this, I got a chance to re-watch the currently on-air Taiwan series on the 8TV, which I randomly catch it on the TV, a drama that I'm not so interested to watch, because i think it is bored. Then I start to re-watch from episode 1..
Slowly slowly, I'm addicted to the Taiwan Series: ToGetHer 愛就宅一起

In the story, the melody keep repeating, in each scene swapping, each episode end with the ending theme song, with the lyric written at bottom there, from not understand the song, until I finally understand the lyric in the song deeply...
Slowly slowly, I'm fall in love with this song,
默默 by Fahrenheit



這是一個沒有答案的問題 我感覺我變了 誰讓我變了
原來這是一個沒有答案的問題 卻被你解開了 簡單的解開了

你走過來 帶著和別人不同的對白
你甚至不讓我知道 你對我有多好

慢慢的 這份愛 悄悄的住下來
深深的 在心理 沒人看得出來
安靜的 但卻一直都在 是你默默的愛

慢慢的 這份愛 已經變成依賴
淺淺的 笑容裡 卻讓我充滿期待
不用說 我就能夠明白 你默默的愛

未來的每一天 不管發生什麼 能不能交給我呢
我要 永遠陪著你 守護著你直到最後

Unfortunately, my hard disk stomach is not big, can't fit in the last 2 episode. watch till ep 10, I'm stuck >.<, then I try to search the series at youtube, luckly got! While watching ep 11, I read the comments on the youtube there, which make me laugh and feel funny XD
Slowly slowly, I'm now left the last episode to ends the series..

At the same time,

Slowly slowly, Prison Break Season 4 also will ends,
Left the last episode already..

At the same same time,

Slowly slowly, The Mentalist also will ends,
Also last episode already...

Everything is Ending..

No comments: