Friday, July 31, 2009

Macro World at G. Nuang


Miss Lee's Sister are back from Singapore,
Then we all 1 car vroom and come here to snap picture.
Today's title is: Insects at Gunung Nuang


This trip specially is come here for the Insects,
Wow, Miss Lee's Sister having one lenses cost RM 2K plus specially for taking Macro Pictures
I saw some of the picture... really WOWOWOW @.@


But me, nvm, I still have a little handgun to snap around~


Very hard to focus and snap all those small small insects.
Cannot move, cannot shake, cannot trigger the insects~


At certain of point, I think I have reached to the maximum level,
The feels like, there is no more improvement space in front,
This is the limit...the very maximum limit...


All of the picture you see at here, has been edited by photoshop,
To help with the limitation in each of the pictures taken.
So that each picture can be complete as a Master Pieces by me.


So this is my limit, my very best of photography & arts...


Actually, I'm very satisfy with what I have,


I think, with what I have now,
and I'm able to create each of these very nice picture,
I'm very satisfy with it~


That I always kidding with my friends...
"Snap with Pro camera and gets Pro picture is not Pro,
but snap with handphone camera and get a Pro picture, thats only call Pro..."
LOL..


Actually, that is the reason I always used,
when people ask my why I don't get a DSLR..


Hm.... really no money la.. friend.. so I'll never buy a DSLR for the moment~
you see.... 1 Lenses already cost RM 2K ++
@.@


So I will put it this way,
with the handgun I have,
I try to snap whatever possible master piece photography that I can think of~


This is the way I enjoy photography, arts and photoshop~


I tweak the colour of the leaf, change it to red..
Do you see love?


I personally, very like this picture also..


Ya, everything have it's limit. I guess I have reach there.
By this picture above, It will show what i mean.


So I think I need to find a new path, a new things, or whatever,
so that I can move to the next level...


How to jump to the next level? I also dunno~


This is the Macro World of my world..


Hope you can enjoy every pieces of them~

2 comments:

I am Ladybird said...

Wow.. love that small small insect leh~

Beautiful~

da da ツ said...

LOL... sure u like lo.. all is ur friend ma...

:p