Saturday, July 25, 2009

Broga Hills - Another Feels


Same Place Different Feelings


Sometime,
the more you learn,
the less you'll know.


Every step I moves forward,
The distance becomes further.


The color changed,
Not as it is before.


The place we stand is not the same,
But I know we all are still staying under the same sky.


The only things that forever never change,
is We will Never Stop Changing,
To adapt the environment that keeps changing.


Everyone will have their own path,
On certain occasion,
Our path will cross,
And there is where we will meets and gather.


Able to stop at here,
Enjoy the wind, the scenery, and everything,
At this moment, at this place, and with these peoples,
Make our life becomes meaningful.
But do you feels it that way?


Meets Ladybird


Meets SheShe


Meets the unknown,


And when I come back here again,
Or I read this post again,
I knew,
It will gives me another feels.

No comments: