Wednesday, February 20, 2008

plain white bread

argh...
after yesterday visit so many times toilet..
today.. the stories continue..
>.<
today.. went to toilet less times.. compare to yesterday..
but.. i still have to go...

know what?
the story continue with... the toilet.. never wash..
until today..
try to think..
if a toilet.. can't flush..
and 1/3 of them already boomed...
today i continue boom it again..
really pening...

today.. really a busy.. busy busy day..
keep on rushing project.. for that stupid customer..
today.. already called me for more than 10 times...
all call also asking for amendment.. and changes..
and he wan it fast..zzz

after finish rush the project..
ANOTHER new project.. for me.. and require me to done it by TODAY..
because some one BIG wan to see it..
the time.. i receive this... around 4.xx something..
and on my hand still rushing that stupid customer's project...
really physically and mentally boomed..

my colleague.. felt the earth quake..
but..
that time.. i'm really blur.. blur..
really can't feel..
and the stomaches keep on having little pain..
>.<

6.00...7.00..still keep on doing coding..
at 7.xx..., the previous stupid customer.. called me.. AGAIN..
really.. stupid.. really wish to don't answer the call..
arghhhhh...
but the boss' wife.. at behind..
i have to answer... :(
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
do do do....

finally.. finish a phase.. and boss also already offline..
wee.. go home lu..

as everyone told me.. asking me to go see doctor..
ok..
after i finish work... i go see the doc..
so many people...>.<

:(
:(
:(

finally.. i only can eat.. plain white bread..
and.. many "candies"...

when reach home..
the boss called me again..@@
and the stories.. never endddddddddddd..................................

No comments: