Saturday, February 23, 2008

new status.. old enviroment.. or old status.. new enviroment?

today... alone.. go watch movie..
i think next time.. of future i also will be alone..
nvm..

reach home.. feel like wan to online awhile..
open face book..
saw some one uploaded a new picture..
the first impression.. give me..
*of course is leng.. la...
but.. it give me feeling like...
grr... go out "wet" and "eat" with dunno who.. at dunno where...
feel a bit angry...
inside the picture.. you looks so happy...
that means.. during that time.. you must having a great time..
see the status...
think more..
i slowly realize...

i'm not your.... already..
see more clearly... inside the picture.. your hand also without the rings..
looks like the new "you" without me will looks more happy...
keep on thinking.. when you go there.. eat..
keep on looking for the date.. on the picture.. etc.

STOP!!!...
i told myself..
i also think of... maybe.. last few days.. you also wan to put this picture.. but today only you decide to put it.. after meet with me..

STOP thinking...
ok.. just let it go...

ok..
ok
ok..
i'll change my status also..
after tomolo...
we will never see again...
i'll slowly disappear in your life..
you'll also slowly... disappear in my life...

i hope i can find one girl.. that really understand what i need...
to me... together(2 people) go watch the movie that i like is very important..
it symbolize something..
it also is an important process for me..


maybe i'm not the one you want...
and you are not the one that i want...
even though.. i did really... love..

as i always believe..
simple things.. means meaningful..and this part.. where my trust was build at here..
this part.. maybe you forever also won't understand..
as you said me also...
you wan freedom... <- maybe this part i also forever will not understand..
or maybe i understand... but maybe i think that the freedom... that you want.. are harm.. to us... so that i do so much things...

...

ok back to the picture...
even thought... i felt a bit angry.. when i see the picture..
maybe i'm crazy...
maybe i'm too selfish...
but i know i should happy...
wish you happy..
and hope.. amitabha.. will protect you...
at the same time..
i'm so thankful.. for JAY chou.. to having a nice concert for me and you..
for the last time...

and.. i'll find the "ONE" that will and willing and appreciate to go Jay's next concert with me... as i always wish to... "hope that time.. no other ppl disturb".. this is what i called.. "Dating".. this is what i call "Pak Toh"..

maybe this is my first time dating... so that i think that go to watch movie.. together.. 2 ppl is important...
maybe this is my first time dating... so that i care so much....
maybe this is my first time dating... so that i wish so much...

ok la...
mati lo..
keep on type.. i feel become more awake..
cham.. how to sleep?
>.<
ok la.. my story ends here....
in future.. maybe will write less at here already..
or maybe will keep on write also..
haha.. i also dunno ...
see mood la...

anyway.. really...
as every time i go pray..
i also really hope you..
"kin hong, hang fook, fai lok"
really hope you... can forget me...
i'm very sorry.. to knife a deep deep deep scar on your book... that you can't never erase...
at the same time.. really worried about you...
really hope.. amitabha will protect you..
pray pray pray...
at the same time.. i'll tell you my praying will ends here...
you have to fly yourself..
when you fly high.. and happy... i'll not be with you there...
when you fall.. i'll not be with you there...

type type type.. see facebook again...
aik.. someone.. got "eyes light" brought me de...
lol...
but anytime.. tell you true...
as you wan... "you are my super best friend".. so that.. next time if you need anyhelp you can always find me.. or got any update news.. for me.. eg... go back penang.. works.. or get a new bf... (i really don't hope those ppl is... your house mate.. or your human pets' friends)... @@
sory.. i control you again...
i also dunno la...
BOOOOOOMMMMMM
amitabha ....
i gila liow...
LOL
=.=

no need worry me...
i know what is my strength..
my strength.. is regen very fast...
kena dagon.. also will not die 1.. back to home.. then regen.. can go kill already...
LOL

maybe this is what i learn from the book...
"Who moved my cheese?"
this book... i last time.. ask you read.. but i sure you until now also nvr read..
>.<
nvm la.. up to you..

yeah..
"up to you" this line of sentence again..
>.<
last time i never use this line..
but after i meet susu...and you...
i started to use this line of sentence..
cause what?
cause .. you both.. also got use the same line to me also..
LOL
=.=
for the story.. haha... dun wan let you know... :p
ok.. wish, pray... for you..
night.. and bye....

No comments: