Thursday, August 02, 2007

working lo

yu....

working lo..
today.. like normal.. also a bit lazy..
haha..
but still got many works need me to do..
still got many problem haven't solve..

after solve.. the discover another problem..
really problem..
head also big liow..

anyhow..
boss yesterday told me..
you no need stay at office so late liow.. next time..
two weeks later.. i give you a laptop..

wah.. laptop..
if back to last time.. he give me laptop .. i'll be very happy..
because i can carry it to somewhere..
but now..
cannot lo.. i only carry the laptop to home only.. no use de..
and .. dunno also... this boss.. is simply say or really 1..
if really give me laptop.. then i think i'll got more things to do lo..
go home still need to do..
anytime.. need to on call de..
so sad..because the laptop only can carry to my home only..
and need to do more things de..
maybe good also.. haha.. can use jobs to mabukkan diri.. @@
but it is really hard..

the boss told me also.. next time.. i have to manage project myself already..
which means.. i need to meet with customer.. do the website..do the coding.. fight with the timeline..and manage the project..
wah.. looks like.. upgrade a bit liow.. can say.. is "Trainee Project Manager".. LOL
but no people under me.. only me alone "one leg kick"..
.. that means.. need to do many things lo..
good also.. can learn.. learn and learn..

today.. later.. need to join boss... and meeting with customer at office lo..
he said.. next time.. bring me go outside.. meet customer also..
next time.. i have to handle myself..
this is what he said..
dunno how la..

anyhow...
no body.. share my happiness.. or sadness together with me..
blog ah.. blog... you are my good friend now de...

No comments: