Wednesday, August 08, 2007

my task..

is lunch time again..
haha.. i compare today to last few days..
today got a bit of time to write blogs..
now office are silent..
boss go out liow..
inside my room..
no people here...
haha.. is my time to rest rest / snake snake..=p

now settling some minor things for previous job...
after that.. then move to new project lo..

since from the first day i worked at here..
i have been doing many different type of website..

my first task is.. do the photo gallery for a company that selling vehicles, and spare parts..
at here i see some beautiful sports cars..

then continue with vitamins and pills website..
haha... at here... got some newpaper cutting and magazine cutting.. talking about the girl become slim.. etc... got some pretty girls picture also.. LOL...

then follow by a chinese medical websitte..
here.. looks at many auntie photo.. talking about how they recover after eat the medicene..

the most troublesome website.. -> the college website..
this website.. is about a mechanical website... deal with many course programmes.. college info.. etc..
it's haunted me for some of the time..
here is where.. i stress alot... and keep on do do do...
i also went to customer site.. haha..
had a hard time there.. and finally the website complete.. and launch..

most of the time.. i'm handling more than one project at a time..
i also deal with a hotel furniture supplier website..
this website also.. damage me alot..
the cart system.. online buying....discount, quantity.. added cost.. shipping.. @@
i have to make sure everythings.. run smoothly..
also make me headache for few days...

currently.. on my hand also got a online flower purchasing website.. an e-commerce website..
selling flowers... gifts.. at here.. i saw many flowers...
still working it out..
i'm quite like this website.. haha..
it is like my baby..the designer just give me the design.. and picture..
then i have to do all things by my self...
the coding part are from 0.. to 100% also need to done by me..
currently.. still doing it..
at the day.. when this website launch.. i'll be very happy =)

this morning... my boss brief me.. about a travel website..
haha.. after so many different type of website..
from.. cars, medicine, college, furniture... etc.. and many many..
now i'm going to travel lo..
next project will be a travel website..
this website got many pictures of different country land mark lo..
hehe..
ya.. this website.. i also have to code it all by myself..

keep on code ah...
keep on learn ah...
keep on stress ah..
keep on headache ah..

No comments: