Tuesday, July 10, 2007

10 July 2007

maybe infected from drama..
i today suddenly feel like wan to write a blog..

i got many thing need to speak out..
but.. i today found that.. i have no body to talk to..

find ppl to counseling me? no la..
talk to my friends.. best friends? no la..
online chat? also no la...
talk to gf? ... she are not interested to hear.../ i don't have gf anymore..

where i can speak out my heart?
maybe i type it out.. and post it.. at a place that no ppl know...
this blog only got one ppl know...
maybe .. i should delete this blog.. and create a new 1...
so that it become a place that no ppl know..

i ask my self... do you really don't wan to let other ppl know? no..
i hope to share all my feeling... all my things to the readers of this blog.. which is only one person.. my wife...

but.. now i no more wife liow..
anyway la..

here what happen to me today..
already a week i work at the company...
everything is ok..
then suddenly.. today.. i'm asked to go customer site.. to solve problem..
it is a bit exciting.. and... worried... anyway.. i just go there..

meet the customer.. then the customer... tell me and my collegue all the problem..
some time.. ask me until me "hau ngar ngar".. i duno how to solve that..
or.. aik.. that is my mistake in the code.. haha. how am i going to explain to customer?
i said.. ok.. i'll solve it.. tomorrow morning.. you open the website.. then the problem will solved...

after meet.. the customer..
i bring back many problem.. to the office..
i got many task need to do..
previous job still not yet finish.. now add more..
at the same time.. i handle few project..
...

feel like wan to type sms.. feel like.. wan to make a call...
but no more...
my heart... my life.. my self and my love... all buried in the deep deep sea.. with all this problem.. and never see them again.. only can see the sea...of tears drops..... bye bye...

No comments: