Thursday, May 31, 2007

da da

Firstly.. i no force you to read this..
i just write what i felt and think..

don't wan say much..
just feel like.. wanted to say and mark down these few phrases..

“Dating are strictly not for three person, please don't do this unless you want to ruin the relationship...”

“Walking alone on street at cold, dark and silent night are not scare,
but knowing that I'll be alone after the sunrise.. that make me very scare..”

“No matter what happen, I'll always wish you good in future...”

Thanks you very much.. I'm really appreciate the time we spend together..
I promised to take care you for your whole life..
and do many many things..

I'm sorry... i can't make it..

hope someone more more good than me can make it...

slowly by slowly.. I'll disappear in your eyes sights....
when i not around.. i hope you will take care .. etc...
bye..

from,
da da
(this is the last time i use this name.. there is no more da da...)

No comments: