Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Hidden Message from Cheshire Cat

It is just unbelievable, I'm reading the hidden message.

7 years ago, John Wakefield was murder 6 people and wound 5 people in one day.
Some say he come back for revenge, but no body know what's exactly the reason is, and this become a forever mystery as he been shot by the Sheriff Mills.

7 years later, a serial murder has been committed by an unknown killer, so far 13++ have been murder and the killer is still on the road! The killing style is similar to John Wakefield which tie the dead body on the Tree of Woe. It could be a copycat or could it be John Wakefield??

Christopher Cullen was one of the victims in the Wakefield's killing spree on 7 years ago, while his son, Andrew "Andy" Cullen, a.k.a. Cheshire Cat also been killed 7 years later by this unknown killer. It is just too sad to hear that.

Cheshire Cat have a hidden blog. If a person die, then how the blog will be going? become a never update blog and wait until it to be delete? Cheshire Cat do it differently.

Here is the previous post by him

Robin, if you are reading this, I am probably dead. He has found me, and he has killed me. Please do not blame yourself for my death; I have expected this moment for many years.

There is so much to tell you, so much you need to know. But if he finds the answers here, all will be lost. I have pre-set this blog to release new posts automatically. Each post will help you. Read them carefully, for there are words and pictures, and much more beneath…

Good luck, Robin Matthews. I hope you do not meet the same fate I did.

CC


While this is the his latest pre-set post at was released automatically,

I am a cat. So graceful, so independent, so determined.
Was it really just yesterday that I was so small and helpless?
Not a dog, nor a hamster, nor a fish is a better companion than I.
Filming me sleep, eat, pounce and learn is my Master.
You want me to come over so you can pet me.
I won’t let you.
Was it my call that made me seem interested in you?
Filming me soaking in the sun, safe and secure, is my Master.
Him I would do anything for.

CC


Can you read the hidden message?
Well, I've post a comment on the post, and this is how it's looks like:

I’m sad to know that you been killed by the killer.
Reading your message will help me to know exactly what is your attention.
Your blog was awesome.
Message been received, may you RIP.

No comments: