Thursday, April 09, 2009

How Much I Can Handle?


Picture Source: here

Suddenly, I heard a shout,
Suddenly, I saw him falling down,
Quickly, I reach to there,
Quickly, I holding him.

I used my both hand to carry,
I used all my energy to carry,
To carry the very heavy of him,
To carry him for rescue.

In the minds only think how to safe him,
Already used full force to rescue,
In the minds don't have any more idea,
Already reach to my physical limits.

Couldn't move forward,
Couldn't think of any idea,
The road to cure still very far,
The road to the ends is near.

I keep holding on..
Till the last energy I left,
To keep you holding on..
Till the last energy you left.

1 comment:

Pretsel Maker said...

It's wonderful to be here,
It's certainly a thrill!!

I think I really need a break, a time for myself. So, I decided to visit this place.