Sunday, April 19, 2009

林明达不死

My BIG name appear on China Press front page!


But it is not me >.<
In Thailand, there is a same person, who was exactly same name as me in mandarin. But he is multi-million dollar man, a top leader for dunno what. Is a Big Boss 大老.. then get ambush by dunno who, the car he driving was shot by more than hundreds of bullets. BUT he still never die!
LOL XD

Back to my story, hmm, currently was in really deep deep down side of the curve, the lowest point ever that I reach in my life. Sounds bad? ya.. it is actually more bad than that.. >.< but i never tell. The situation is a 'little' same as the news at some point. Somehow, I likes the title they puts :D

If you notice, you will find out that my recent post, all also have more wording than pictures, this maybe because of I didn't take any nice pics to post, or I'm lazy to edit those pics, or maybe affect by someone blog's that plays with words, or maybe affect by someone who said me seldom share with people about the current situation that i'm now.

Many unspeak words, that shot me like the bullets in the news.

5 comments:

soulesscloudy said...

u want this kind of news meh?? aiyoo... touchwood touchwood

ahJenn said...

haha! long live ming da~

da da ツ said...

haha...
thanks WanWan
thanks ahJenn

long live all of us.. :D

sHeShEbOoN said...

hahahaha~ i read newspaper yesterday and thinking to tell u later de... but u already know..haha...

sHeShEbOoN said...

gambateh!!!