Sunday, December 14, 2008

Samoa

Today feel like:
"I need to update my blog"..
but the whole morning, i have been finding idea on what to post.
Has been browsing the pictures in my phone and pc.
Has been thinking what is the theme/title of my post.

Finally ends up:
"Hmmm..... leave it first, maybe update next time when i have more pictures/ideas"

Whole day raining on and off.
In front of the laptop don't know what i wanna do.
Then i come across this page at yahoo
->Places to See Before They Disappear

From there, I lunch my Google Earth and start to
--> Travel 'Digitally'

I visited many ancient places:
- Forbidden City ~ ooh.. now i know that is called Forbidden City
- Taj Mahal ~ The crowds and air pollution that's eating away its white stone facade :(
- Lord Howe Island ~ Nice island and beaches, I wanna go!!
- Pyramid of Giza ~ Hmm.. I like unexplained mysteries. Did Alien come here and build these?? :D
- Temple of Kom Ombo ~ wow, at here i saw crocodile mummy.. >.<
- Temple of Ramses II ~ Hmm... ~.~

After that, i start to use my mouse to scroll the globe upside down.. to the North Pole, and South Pole, Turning the globe round and round.. and finally i found these! -> SAMOA
the first things in mind is-this name sound very familiar
Then i try google about it. Look what i found!



I felt like wanna:-


All these picture seems like creation from Photoshop/Illustrator








All these real picture seems like only exist in photoshop images
WOW, it make me feel like wanna shout out loud from the deep inside my heart to the world ~> "I WANT GO!!!!!"

but.... *slap*
i have to wake up... >.<
from this beautiful dream..

Click here for more info about Samoa
All the picture adapt from http://www.samoa.travel/default.aspx

p/s: this post turns to looks more like ordinary blogs. haha.. but once i snap more nice pic, I'll edit, then post it at here and update my, so call 'photobook' ^^
beside, i have add few ads at here, as an alternatif source of income for support life..(*click it.. click it...haha, thanks*) ^^

1 comment:

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

hmm, since when u main photography 1??? nice photos!!!