Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Island Trip Chapter

Last few day, i was in holiday trip..
to few of the famous island around Malaysia..
Perhentian, Redang, Lang Tengah..
all together at once..

Of course, I'll play like there is no tomorrow,
I take off my shirt, and direct jump in to the crystal clear sea..

I snorkeling at difference spots,
I dive in to the deep sea myself without life jacket,
I saw many difference type of very beautiful corals,
I swam all together with difference kind of beautiful fish..
I also did jungle trekking over the Perhentian Besar Island..
and did a lot of difference activities there...

End up, i get sun burn badly..
Exhausted..

Anyhow, it is an ultimate experience for me in my life..
I'm anticipating my next trip.. hehe~~

































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this... that... this... and that... many many of your photo =)

And sure, i always visit either one of the island every year, since the 1st time i went to perhentian island @ 2005 =)

There are peace and beautiful ya~

sHeShEbOoN said...

i love the picture with angel!!!!