Saturday, March 29, 2008

Wonderful Life~~

Phiew~~ Yesterday just complete a special mission and i'm quite satisfy with it.. LOL.
And on the way back to home, the radio station are so sweet, aired my favorite song.. the feel so nice..

On every Friday's night, actually i'm waiting for something... (someone asking me what i'm waiting actually..) muahaha, even though not many ppl viewing my blog.. but i'm feel like, i'm waiting for Saturday to post my creation(photo) to the blog.. it is a passion... LOLx.. a passion to share some of my thoughts, exp, and feeling to everyones.... ^^











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ceiling is on my left hand side, clever bo?

da da ツ said...

wow... ladybird very clever...
you are the best...
you are the first ppl who guessed it right..

=.=

hehe... thanks.. i think maybe next post will got one more picture.. that is more difficult 1, special dedicate for you and the rest of the visitor that visited my blog.... ^^